Netfone – Making Connections
Netfone provides leading edge, Cloud based telecommunications solutions for the hospitality and services industry delivering reliable, low cost and high quality phone systems. With traditional PABX systems becoming obsolete and the decommissioning of the current copper telephone networks, Netfone is in a unique position to provide you with a cost-effective system to future proof your telecommunications.
Netfone not only provides phone lines, phone calling and toll calling, it’s also a virtual contact centre system with critical hourly, daily and monthly business intelligence to ensure you can maximize resources, deliver on your customer service levels and increase your sales. There is also an extensive suite of hotel features including wake up calls, smart phone web portal and self-managed voice recording configurations to suit your business.
Our Cloud based system replaces your existing “old technology” PABX and your existing Telco’s ISDN phone lines and provides geographic redundancy to ensure continuous service provision and excellent call quality. You will retain your existing phone numbers and the installation of the Netfone system is seamless and timely.
It’s all digitally possible with Netfone.
So, let’s connect you.
Cloud Based Telecommunications
Netfone provides high quality VoIP business telecommunications services and phone systems to Australian and New Zealand businesses both large and small. These reliable voice services use the best of breed cloud servers for voice data with redundant systems to ensure your call goes through every time. The Netfone Cloud System replaces your existing “old technology” PABX and your existing Telco’s ISDN phone lines and provides geographic redundancy to ensure continuous service provisions. Our broadband services are also set to prioritise voice data so that you always receive excellent call quality.
Key Benefits include:
- Multi redundancy and continuous service provisions.
- Call quality and reliability.
- Security of the cloud environment.
- Provides ongoing cloud based software enhancements and system innovations.
- Eliminates high ongoing PABX replacement, maintenance and service costs.
- Mitigates risk of old PABX technology which is no longer required in the Cloud IT landscape.
- Netfone replaces this obsolete in-house PABX technology.
- Reduces the risk of copper lines and old ISDN network.
- Eliminates the steadily increasing risk of PABX systems failure as the system ages.
- Provides value and cost effective cloud based telecommunications.